Well I have advertised on as many online sites as I can find to try and find good quality catamarans for our charter timeshare fleet in Central America. Lets see how it works out.
I have also sent a series of emails to brokers in the area to find out if they have sellers that could need an urgent response for their situations. I have been a boat buyer and seller so I know both sides of this fence.
When i get a decent enquiry I will post the details here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Are you going to pay the brokers commissions ?
ReplyDeleteYes we will pay brokers commissions or part of it if we make a deal with the seller.
ReplyDeleteCaribbean Central America is pretty big and El Salvador is on the other side, so where are you? I agree it is a fantastic area and fantastic for cruising, but chartering.........???
ReplyDeleteKind regards
Ulla